navigation

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Songbird Cards - Freshly Made Sketch



Hello and happy Sunday! I am so glad yo be back in the stamping world. I'm dusting off the cobwebs and jumping back in. If you followed me here from my old blog (hownowbrownkow), thank you so much and if you're brand new to me, thanks for stopping by and I hope you follow and stick around!

I'm starting today with the challenge from this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch. It was always one of my favorites back in the day.




It's just a simple "missing you" card. I used all Stampin UP! paper, but the sentiment (Ways to Say: Thinking of You Mini set) and die cut bow is from the Dapper Chap die from Papertrey Ink. It's actually a bowtie, but I thought it worked as a ribbon type bow. What do you think?

Well, that's it for me today. When you comment, can you tell me about any trends I've missed over the last 5 years and where the best challenge blogs are, please? Thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the stamping world! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches. I have a thing for birds and those birds are just precious! Fantastic us of patterned paper and fantastic use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see this beautiful card this morning! I'm glad to see you back in the crafting/blog world. I love birds too! Have you seen the recent release from W plus 9? They have an adorable layered bird die as well as a full collection of stamps and dies for birds and bird houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I just went to their site and bought a bunch of stuff!Thanks for pointing me towards them! :)

      Delete
  3. What a delightful romantic card! The DSP you chose looks gorgeous . Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS