navigation

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hello, my friend (Global Design Project)

How's it going? I'm back today with a card for this week's Global Design Project Sketch#238

I tried making a clean card, but patterned paper was calling my name as usual! I am also in love with this Modern Heart set from SU. It is modern (d'uh) and not something I am usually drawn to, but it's been fun using it.



Here is this week's sketch:


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and check out my instagram. I post all of my cards there! instagram/songbirdcards. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the facets on the heart and the sweet colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That faceted heart is gorgeous! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS